Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Big Yellow Umbrella.
Volunteering provides a mutually rewarding experience for the volunteer and for the host organisation.
Should you choose to volunteer with us we are sure you will find the experience both enjoyable and fulfilling.
Come and volunteer with us for a BBQ, Fundraiser or Community Event - volunteering has lots of benefits:
- gives you a sense of achievement and purpose.
- helps you feel part of a community
- helps you feel better about yourself by improving your self-esteem and confidence
- helps you share your skills, learn new skills and create a better work-life balance
As a first step please print and complete the Volunteer Application Form below email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to attending an interview, you will need to organise the following:
- Police Check (which needs to be less than two years old). The Criminal Records Section within the NSW Police is responsible for the collection, integrity and release of criminal record information in NSW and an application for a NPC can be made online at http://www.police.nsw.gov.au
- Working with Children's Check (https://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check) This service is FREE for volunteers.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!